Thursday, January 7, 2010

Second Attempt

Today, I finally talked a bit with a woman I'd been attracted to for a long time. Since it was 10 times more difficult to initiate conversation with her, I'll count this as talking to a stranger too. She had dark brown eyes, really dark brown hair, and clean teeth. To my surprise, she was actually pretty nice, at least during the conversation.

I'm not sure, but I think many women perceive me as visually intimidating. That may be one reason why some single women, who normally approach men, won't approach me. As of the moment, I can only recall less than 10 times when women have approached me. When I'm sitting alone on the subway, almost no women would sit next to me. What's with that? The whole train is flooded, but the seat next to mine is empty one-quarter of the time. Even men hesitate before they sit down. Hello! I'm just a normal person like anybody else.

I think I want to know this woman a bit more. She seems quite confident and I like that in women. People may initially assume insecure women to be nice, but actually their real personality (hidden underneath all the insecurities) may not match the original assumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment