Monday, January 11, 2010

Ikkitousen: Great Guardians


I just finished watching an anime series called Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians. It featured a cast of busty babes. Anyways, the most important message I got from one of the characters (Ryofu Housen) was this: "As long as I'm alive, even if there's only a 1 percent chance, I will fight to change my destiny with my own hands!" Hearing this, made me realize something. It made me realize I've been seeing the world in the wrong way all this time.

I've always thought that women want to trick or make fun of men for hitting on them, when actually the opposite is true. They just want to be loved much like men do. They "trick" us to see if we'll fight for them, even if there's only a 1 percent chance. I always thought that men and women are on different sides of the battlefield during dating when actually we're on the same side, just playing different roles. Maybe men are the soldiers and women are the medics, whatever, you know what I mean.


We got so influenced by society that we forgot what our purpose on earth is: To connect our mind and soul, through our bodies and the environment, with other people. Society has put all this money, power, and fame to mess with our thoughts. But I will try my best not to be confused by it from now on. I've been too heavily influenced by the average number of cars per household, the average age of marriage, and even the average penis size.

Now, I'm going to live from my heart. My purpose with women is not to sleep with dozens of women, nor to date a lot of attractive women to build up my resume, nor to have all the dating skills of a master pickup artist. It is simply to really get to know women and to find one who can share her mind with mine. Good sex is just a bonus. So I'll try my best now. If I get hurt in the process, I'll just tell myself that it's part of building up my future self. By the way, I seriously hope the Toastmasters have some busty babes.

P.S. The 2 female strangers a week still applies. I figured that almost everyone is figuring out what life is for. And I'm sure that those who've figured it out already know that life is for happiness. If I can make a stranger feel happy, even if just for a couple of minutes, then it's worth talking with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment