Monday, April 5, 2010

In My Mind

Yesterday, I made a bold move. After watching a movie with a friend, I was riding the elevator up to the podium of my apartment. When the elevator opened, I literally bumped into a female clubhouse worker, the one I had a crush on for about half a year. Her co-workers just stared at us for a couple of seconds. I just stood there too, not knowing what to say to her cool facial expression. Then she went into the elevator by herself and the door started to close. Before it could close all the way though, I stuck my forearm into the gap and the elevator jammed open. I couldn't believe I did that, but I used the momentum to walk inside and to close the door. Now it was her turn to drop her jaw. It was always tough talking with her. Knowing that this was pretty much the best chance available, I tried my best. I told her to smile more from now on if she sees me in the clubhouse because that'll make it easier for me to talk to her. I said I was attracted to her, but that I wanted to know her more too. Then she smiled and kissed me. I slid my tongue over. She didn't reject it. So I stuck it down her throat. Of course, that whole event happened in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment